Competition for Erasmus+ Studies Abroad
If you want to gain even more international study experience, improve your foreign language skills, become a VMU Ambassador and a part of even bigger international community, participate in the competition and fill in the online application form until September 25, 2016.
Eligible applicants are full time and part time students, except 1st year bachelor degree student. Students with disabilities or special needs have an opportunity to receive additional funding.
The results of competition will be announced on September 30, 2016 on VMU website, VMU International Office announcement board. Each selected student will also be informed personally by e-mail.
- conformability between the plan for studies or research at the higher education institution abroad and the study programme at VMU;
- study results of the last semester;
- good knowledge of the language which will be used during the studies;
- the student’s motivation;
- student’s experience in work, studies, placement, international or academic projects and social activities in Lithuania and abroad;
- student’s ability to independently solve the arising problems.
Additional information about Erasmus+ studies, partnerships with Higher education institutions in foreign countries, criteria of the selection, scholarships and on individual consultations with International Programme’s Coordinators in faculties.