Final Erasmus+ Traineeship Competition 2023
Final Erasmus+ Traineeship Competition
A final competition for this academic year is open for Erasmus+ student or recent graduate traineeship grants for traineeships in any country in the world. Application deadline is the 31st of May, 2023.
The placement period is from 2 to 6 months. Recent graduate traineeship must end – in a year after graduation.
All VMU full-time degree students who have not used more than 10 months of their Erasmus mobility (study/traineeship) period are eligible for the Erasmus grant.
For student traineeship (traineeship during student’s year of studies):
- Filled-in application form „Outgoing-Application for Erasmus Student Traineeship“
- Confirmation by the company or organization (obligatory).
Documents must be submitted online.
For recent graduate traineeship (application must be submitted during the last year of studies):
- Application form „Outgoing-Application for Erasmus Recent Graduate Traineeship “
- Confirmation by the company or organization (obligatory);
- Recommendation by a faculty member (obligatory).
The priority in the selection is given to:
- students whom traineeship is an obligatory part of their study programme;
- students who have never been Erasmus traineeship students before.
- student’s motivation;
- good knowledge of the language which will be used during the traineeship;
- student’s work, study, traineeship, participation in the international/academic projects, social activities experience in Lithuania and abroad;
- conformability between the chosen traineeship and student’s study programme;
- study results (first year MA students should attach transcript of records of their BA/MA degree to the application form).
For EU and EEA countries:
|Country group||Country||Monthly scholarship size|
|Group I||Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Sweden, United Kingdom, Liechtenstein, Norway||750,00 Eur|
|Group II||Austria, Belgium, ,Germany, France, Italy, Greece, Spain, Cyprus, Netherlands, Malta, Portugal||750,00 Eur|
|Group III||Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, North Macedonia, Turkey||690,00 Eur|
|Group IV||Switzerland||700,00 Eur|
For Non-EU/EEA countries:
Scholarship is 700,00 Eur/month.
Travel grant (depends on the distance between sending and receiving institutions):
- 100-499 km – 180,00 Eur
- 500-1999 km – 275,00 Eur
- 2000-2999 km – 360,00 Eur
- 3000-3999 km – 530,00 Eur
- 4000-7999 km – 820,00 Eur
- More than 8000 km – 1500,00 Eur
Additional travel grants for green travelling options.
The competition results will be sent to every participant via e-mail.